Sometimes, people just can’t leave their home or dwelling to get the care they need to overcome an emotional illness.
Our mobile mental health program can help.
This unique program brings diagnostic and treatment services straight to those who can’t seek outpatient care on their own. People get care where they are – at home or in hospitals, personal care centers, assisted living facilities, nursing homes or other approved locations.
The program and its services are fully licensed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Our team of mental health specialists diagnoses and treats a variety of conditions, and fully monitors the progress of every person they care for. Using proven therapies and treatment methods, they work with patients to:
- Improve the ability to function at home, work and in the community
- Strengthen life management skills
- Decrease symptoms related to the illness
- Develop effective coping and stress management strategies
- Prevent hospitalizations
- Educate them about their illness, addiction, treatment and recovery
- Promote wellness, stability and quality of life
Our wide range of mobile programs and services can include:
- Consultations with our specialists
- Evaluations and assessments
- Individual, family or marital counseling
- Behavior modification exercises
- Stress reduction exercises
- Patient and family education
- Telemedicine services
- Peer-to-peer support
- Medication management
Care is provided by psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, therapists and other mental health professionals. This team works closely with family doctors, schools, county agencies and other partners to make sure patient needs are fully met.
How to Enroll
Our mobile mental health program is specifically designed for those who cannot seek care on their own. To be eligible, individuals must be 21 or older, have a physician’s order and receive Medical Assistance. In addition, they must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Have a medical or psychiatric condition that prevents them from participating in outpatient clinic programs
- Need special transportation that is generally not available in their community
- Have been unsuccessful in receiving outpatient care
Individuals can refer themselves to the program, or be referred by a physician, agency, family or friend.
Please contact us today at 1.888.918.5465 for more information or to schedule a confidential consultation to see if our mobile mental health program is right for you.