We provide a variety of Forensic Programs in county and state correctional facilities. Nulton Diagnostic & Treatment Center offers Mental Health Counseling, Drug and Alcohol Services and Mental Health Groups in correctional settings. Our staff have specialized training and years of experience working in the criminal justice system providing specialized services to incarcerated individuals who are diagnosed with a mental illness and/or substance abuse disorders.
Our Forensic Programs offer a wide range of services including:
- Individual mental health screening
- One-on-one mental health counseling
- Group mental health counseling
- Discharge referrals
- Drug and Alcohol recovery-based treatment and prevention groups
- Drug and Alcohol individual treatment