At Nulton Diagnostic and Treatment Center, we believe that life shouldn’t be put on hold just because you’re in counseling. That’s why we tailor our programs to meet your own personal needs. With an emphasis on wellness and recovery, our goal is to help you achieve the greatest success from treatment in the shortest time possible.
Our specialists offer a wide range of services, including:
- Inpatient consultations
- Individual counseling
- Medication management
- Behavioral medicine to reduce the physical and psychological stress related to illness
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), offered in partnership with several businesses to help you manage workplace-related issues
Contact us today for more information or to schedule a confidential consultation.
We take a detailed approach to your care, beginning with an accurate diagnosis. Our team of licensed specialists are experienced and trained in the latest methodologies and can to administer a wide range of tests to diagnose your condition.
Once your family doctor has ruled out any medical conditions that may be contributing to emotional distress, our team may recommend one or more of the following:
- Neuropsychological assessments to evaluate cognitive functions, such as memory and language, as well as psychological, personal, interpersonal and related skills
- Educational evaluations
- Disability evaluations
- After a diagnosis has been made, our team works closely with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your specific needs.
In addition to individual counseling services, our treatment plans may include behavioral health medicine techniques to reduce physical or psychological stress. These can include:
- Progressive muscle relaxation exercises
- Breathing exercises
- Cognitive techniques such as thought-stopping and biofeedback
- Mobile services that bring treatment options to you, including counseling and medication monitoring
- Patient and family education
- In some cases, medication may be the most effective treatment option. Our team of psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses and nurse practitioners gives us the depth and experience to offer both counseling and medication management in our ongoing effort to provide the best care possible.