We are looking for a Behavior Consultant-Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to join our Team!
Nulton Diagnostic & Treatment Center is accepting applications for a full-time Behavior Consultant-ABA to provide clinical direction of services to a child, youth or young adult; development and revision of the Individualized Treatment Plan; oversight of the implementation of the Individualized Treatment Plan and consultation with a child’s, youth’s or young adult’s treatment team regarding the Individualized Treatment Plan.
A. Development and Revision of Individualized Treatment Plans
B. Oversight of the Implementation of the Individualized Treatment Plan by Behavioral Health Technician-ABA staff
C. Documentation of client’s response to treatment
– document client’s response to his/her treatment
– completed notes in an accurate and timely manner
– communicate with parents regarding the client’s progress in treatment
D. Complete all assigned trainings by the due date to stay current with all practices and guidelines
– complete at least 16 hours of training annually that is approved by the Department or provided by a continuing education provider approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board that is related to the individual’s specific job functions and is in accordance with the individual training plan
E. Attend weekly individual and group supervisions as directed
– One hour of face-to-face supervision per month
– One additional hour of face-to-face supervision per month if supervising an Assistant BC-ABA or BHT-ABA
– Thirty minutes of direct observation of services being provided every 6 months
F. Conduct weekly/monthly supervision of staff providing Assistant Behavior Consultation-ABA services or Behavioral Health Technician-ABA services as directed
G. Maintain regular communication with clients, families, school personnel and treatment teams through home visits, school visits, and community interactions in the implementation of IBH services
H. Performs other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills, Training:
Staff Qualifications (as per Chapter 5240.81)
(e) Individuals who provide ABA services through behavior consultation—ABA services shall meet one of the following:
(1) Be licensed in this Commonwealth as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, clinical social worker, social worker, behavior specialist, certified registered nurse practitioner or a professional with a scope of practice that includes overseeing the provision of ABA services and have one of the following:
(i) A certification as a BCaBA or other undergraduate-level certification in behavior analysis that is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies or the American National Standards Institute.
(ii) A minimum of 1 year of full-time experience providing ABA services and a minimum of 12credits in ABA from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or the equivalent from a foreign college or university that has been evaluated by the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. or the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.
(iii) A minimum of 1 year of full-time experience providing ABA services under the supervision of a professional with a certification as a BCBA or other graduate-level certification in behavior analysis that is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies or the American National Standards Institute and a minimum of 40 hours of training related to ABA approved by the Department or provided by a continuing education provider approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
(2) Be licensed in this Commonwealth as a psychologist and have a minimum of 1 year of full-time experience providing ABA services and a minimum of 40 hours of training related to ABA approved by the Department or provided by a continuing education provider approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
Must be able to obtain Act 33, Act 34, Act 114 clearances.
This is a full-time position with medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as, 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Nulton Diagnostic and Treatment Center is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.